Our Privacy Statement
We will neither sell nor share your information with outside companies or third parties because we hate when companies do this to us! When you purchase from our online store, we collect your name, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information. You provide this information so we can process and ship your order in a timely manner. We respect your privacy, and will not sell or share any of this personal information.
We do our best to make the order process as quick and smooth as possible. For the protection of our customers, the following process is applied.
Orders are not shipped until we complete credit verification. We kindly ask for up to 72 hours to verify and process your order. If you have not received your Shipping Confirmation email, we may need more information from you before we can process the order. Please be aware that delivery times do not include additional time needed for credit verification.
To prevent fraud, if you provide information that does not match the information held by your credit card company, your order will be flagged by our system with a security review alert. If this occurs, a RV6 representative will email you to verify additional information. To avoid this situation, please take care in entering your credit card information at checkout.
7.00% sales tax will be added to orders shipped to Illinois customers only.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express).
If using credit/debit card:
2. Select "Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit" tab.
3. Select the 2nd tab to pay with credit card.
4. Ensure your credit card number, expiration date and CVV are correct.
5. Click "Pay" to submit order.
If using PayPal:
1. Click "PLACE ORDER", you will be directed to PayPal.
2. Select "Pay with my PayPal account" tab.
3. Enter in your PayPal email and password to log into your account.
4. Please select the correct payment method.
5. Click "Pay Now" to submit order.
NOTE: Please use a confirmed shipping address to avoid any delays with your order. To learn more about a confirmed shipping address visit PayPal's help center.