The RV6® Civic SI downpipe was completely designed using Solidworks 3D modeling and our Romer CMM system for extremely precise measurements. The transition from turbo to tube was designed using advance flow analysis for maximum flow characteristics. This transition was then made into a high strength 304 stainless precision casting. This allows for a very durable product with optimize turbulence free flow.
On a turbocharged engine, we understand the importance of thermal management. This is especially important with the air intake path directly over the downpipe.
- 300 Cell High Temperature High Flow Cat
- 304 Stainless Precision Cast transition sections
- 304 Stainless 3.0” tubing to Vband
- 304 Stainless 3.0” to 2.5” Reducer
- Modular design allows for easy installation of full 3.0” Front/A Pipe
- Quality USA made Clampco Vband clamp for leak free connection
- Fully TIG welded
- Argon back gassed for pure welds
- Non Foulers
- Chromoly Exhaust Studs
- Locking Nut
RV6® will warranty the castings a welding for 24 months. There is no warranty on the catalytic converters. Processing takes an additional 7 to 14 business days for ceramic coating.
CERAMIC COATINGNo Coating, Silver Ceramic, Black Ceramic
TUNING SOLUTIONDownpipe ONLY, KTuner V1.2 (Saves $50), KTunerFlash V2 (Save $75)